International Tax Law
The increasing internationalisation of markets is leading to a constantly growing need for consultancy on international issues. We support German and foreign companies as well as private individuals in all cross-border business activities. When advising on foreign matters, we can access partner law firms in other countries via our ETL Global network, which assess the respective issues according to their national regulations, so that we can work out a joint solution.
- Assessment and structuring of international business relations (domestic or domestic companies with foreign countries or foreigners and foreign companies with the home country)
- Support of branches of foreign companies in Germany
- Advice on the design, documentation and defence of transfer prices in business relations with foreign group companies
- Advice and support for the posting of employees from Germany abroad or from abroad to Germany
- Assistance to private individuals when moving abroad (exit taxation)
- Consultation and support in the declaration of income from foreign sources within the framework of German tax returns
- International project support
Due to the internationalisation of markets, outbound investment by domestic companies is becoming increasingly important, as is inbound investment by foreign companies in Germany. We support your company with inbound and outbound projects. We prepare legal form and tax burden settlements for you and accompany and advise you in every phase of the project in all legal and tax questions arising.
- Transfer prices
Tax administrations are increasingly focusing on relocating profits to lower taxing countries abroad. Violations of the comprehensive documentation requirements for cross-border situations can lead to substantial back taxes for internationally established companies. We support companies in the design, documentation and defence of transfer prices in the audit by the tax authorities.
- Double taxation
The different treatment of a situation in different tax systems of individual countries can lead to it being subject to taxation both at home and abroad. There is a risk of double taxation. The double taxation agreements between the respective states try to avoid double taxation. We support you in applying the regulations to avoid multiple tax burdens.
What we offer you
We advise and support you in all cross-border business activities. If necessary, we make use of consultants abroad via our network. Together we develop solutions for your tax and commercial law issues. In doing so, we also take extra-tax aspects into account. As a result, we develop concepts that take appropriate account of the risks of international activities and make optimum use of opportunities.
Please contact us!
Let us know your request
Do you have any questions or suggestions? Our team is there for you! We would be happy to make an appointment with you to find solutions to your issues.